At our core, we all want to show up and make our mark in this beautiful world.
But in the process, we often lose our equilibrium and we end up eating ourselves on the inside to contribute “out there.”
We long for more time. More space. More clarity.
To be shown what is ours alone to do and to know how to infuse our lives with elegant pauses.
To gift ourselves guilt-free time to recharge and renew. To relax the internal pressure. To feel our own “enoughness” – not as an intellectual idea but as a homecoming in our bodies. To laugh more. To feel present to the people and places we love.
To feel so wholly satisfied in who we are and what we are doing that we lay down the habit of comparing and despairing.
To no longer feel like we are “missing” our right life. Living one lane over from the fullness that is our birthright.
Showing up and making fierce, brave, creative contributions in our communities or work lives and savoring the beauty and humble pleasures of the everyday.
Creating a life that fits us. Not too small. Not too big. Just right.
I See You
Somewhere along the way, you started to believe that it wasn’t safe to stop trying so hard. Or to trust yourself – especially your authentic desires and longings, which can seem silly or superficial to your inner task master. I know the struggle well because it was once mine. I have been there.
Hi I am Courtney
I created the Flourish coaching program because it’s possible to live a life in which you lay down the habit of compartmentalizing and instead feel like you get to show up with your whole, authentic self in every space: work, home and anywhere you feel called to go. I created Flourish to teach women how to make peace with that part of you that is never satisfied. I’m taking over a decade of professional, academic, and deep personal exploration and making it available to you wherever you live.
If we’re just meeting for the first time, here’s what I want you to know about me and my work:
- I have long been fascinated by the question of how our inner life shapes our work in the world and spent four years studying the intersection of spirituality and leadership/social entrepreneurship at Harvard, earning dual master’s degrees from the Divinity and Kennedy Schools.
- I am a certified Life Coach through Martha Beck’s renowned coach training program. (She is a Master, Oprah’s life coach and as fun live as she is in her books.) I am also a certified holistic life coach through the Spencer Institute and have studied the Enneagram extensively through the Enneagram in the Narrative Tradition Community. I have a special interest in how our personality type is expressed somatically, or in our bodies.
- I’ve hosted transformative retreats across the United States and internationally to sold-out gatherings of women who learn how they too can find ease and satisfaction in their personal and professional lives.
- I am a recovering overachiever who totally knows the pain of getting caught in what I call “the gold-star economy” and pushing and striving your way through life.
- I believe women living satisfied and spacious lives is a form of leadership with powerful ripple effects that help to create a better world. The kind of world I want for myself and for all of our children.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Guidance in moving consciously through your change process: You are not crazy, you are just growing! Old or stale relationships, concepts of yourself and ways of working may need to shift or fall away to make space for the new.
- Clarity about next steps (especially in terms of relationships, career and creative choices) and support in taking them.
- The Creation of your Flourish Formula, a unique template or internal support structure which allows you to step into the next level of your life with confidence and ease.
Flourish Program Components
Flourish is an online program, which means women from anywhere in the world can participate via phone or computer.
Flourish is a coaching program that combines eight powerful tools and guides you in the creation of your own custom plan or Flourish Formula. Alone each of the eight steps is a potent ally; together they are an incredibly incisive process which creates clarity about next steps and resiliency for overcoming challenges. This program moves deeply and quickly to help you navigate your own change process and step into your next level of life with more ease.
The Flourish Program Includes
I’M GOING TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST WITH YOU
If you are looking for a quick fix or a coach who will force you into new habits or let you hide or slip under the radar, do not sign up for Flourish. You will be disappointed.
However, if you are ready for a significant change in how you live your life (a shift which both opens you up more to daily pleasures and helps extract your most potent gifts), a coach who is both gentle and effective (and who holds you to your highest intentions for this life) plus a community of women who will encourage you to be more brave and compassionate than you ever thought you could be… let’s talk. You can schedule your complementary Discovery Coaching Session here.
Now I know that sometimes it can feel like work to line up the help you need.
But I also know that the right support can be like a greenhouse for your dreams — protecting them when they are tender shoots and fast-tracking their growth.
And why is that important? Not because life is a race. In fact, I think the opposite: the more you slow down and get laser clear on what you desire and what you are here to share,
the more you slay.
Not eating yourself on the inside to look good on the outside.
But flourishing from the inside out and sharing that unique medicine that you are here to offer to our world.
How This Works
Your investment in Flourish is an external commitment to your inner transformation. I have built this program around the very best teaching, training, and experiential insights I have to help women break free from the busyness fog once and for all. And I am bringing together a light-hearted and insightful group of women to accompany you on your journey.
Plus a percentage of your registration fee goes to Education Plus Nicaragua, which helps children in one of the poorest neighborhoods in Granada learn how to read.
Flourishing is never a solitary sport. You living fully is a huge gift to those around you.
Are you ready to learn more? Let’s get started. Register for your no obligations Discovery Coaching Call here. I will be honest, this coaching program is not for everyone. Like all supportive services: massage therapist, midwife, yoga instructor — fit matters. These calls allow us to get to know each other better. They give you a chance for you to get a taste of my coaching (and some relief around a current challenge) and for me to share the details of the Flourish program including the financial investment and answer any questions which emerge. Plus they are fun — women often report feeling lighter for just having gotten some things out of their head and support for growing edges. I hope you will take advantage of this free gift and reach out to schedule your session today.