This is such a thoughtful and generous tribe I can’t wait to hear what you recommend! This fall one of my main goals with the launch of the The Flourish Formula print version has been to connect with a wider audience via starting my own podcast and being interviewed on the podcasts of other coaches and thought leaders. I am really enjoying this new format for connecting and today I wanted to share with you one of those recent interviews on Guts & Grace with Brigid Dineen.
If you enjoy podcasts leave a comment below to let me know your favorites. I’m especially curious if there are some which you think would be a good fit for me and I’ll send them a free copy of my book! This is such a fun time in the life of my business. I couldn’t have achieved Amazon best-seller status without all of your help and I’d love to continue to take this message far and wide. I include a list of topics I’m available to speak on below and for every book which is purchased 50% of the proceeds go to Nicaraguan social ventures.
When I feel shy I remember how amazing it feels to raise funds for mentoring girls in Nicaragua. And how much I want to share the awareness tools like the Enneagram which have changed my life so that other women can stop feeling squeezed and trapped in their own schedules but rather spacious, whole and FREE. I am all ears! Who are your favorite podcast hosts, coaches, spiritual and thought leaders? Reply here to let me know and I hope you enjoy my podcast with Brigid. Here are some of the topics we covered:
“What does a woman need in order to flourish?
Where do we get caught up along the way?
Many women have a deep knowing that the world needs us now – whether that means parenting really consciously, sharing our art or unique gifts, building a business, creating or contributing something. And they’re feeling depleted and unsatisfied. What’s one thing women can focus on to move beyond burnout and become well-resourced revolutionaries?”
Courtney’s ten plus years as a mentor, advocate and coach equip her to teach and write with authority on a range of mindbody and mindset strategies for women’s flourishing, including:
Busyness & Overwhelm
- How to Break Free from the “Busyness Fog” and Create a More Spacious Schedule (and Life)
- How to Slow Down & Accomplish More
- Subversive Self-Care: How to Create an Oasis of Calm in a Busy Day
- Time Management & The Myth of Balance
- Nine Secret Motivations That Keep Us Sprinting Through Life (Using The Enneagram)
- How to Prevent Body Breakdowns Related to Stress
- Work Envy & How to Break Free From the Habit of “Comparing & Despairing”
- The Secret to Slowing Down in a Way That Sticks
Spirit & Fulfillment
- How to Find a Meditation Practice That Fits You
- Three Stumbling Blocks to Starting a Meditation Practice & How to Move Through Them
- Why Self-Compassion is the Foundation for Lasting Change
- How to Dial Down the Voice of the Inner Critic
- How to Opt Out of The Gold Star Economy Yet Still Accomplish & Enjoy MORE
- Parenting with the Enneagram: Nine Human Energies & How They Live in Your Family
- Finding Freedom from Old Parenting Habits
- How to Support your Child in Developing into Who They Authentically Are — Not Who They Think You Want Them to Be
Want to get the latest from Courtney?
Sign up here and receive a digital copy of The Flourish Formula... Which has earned Amazon best-seller status in Meditation, Time-Management and Life Skills!!