I specialize in helping clients:
- Move consciously through the change cycle. You are not crazy, you are just growing! Old or stale relationships, concepts of yourself and ways of working may need to shift or fall away to make space for the new.
- Get clarity about next steps (especially in terms of relationships and career choices) and support in taking them.
- Craft an integrated, authentic, and soulful life.
If you are ready for a deep dive and serious transformation and would like me to guide you through the FLOURISH Formula, the subject of my forthcoming book and a process I have used on myself and dozens of clients to find lasting improvements in clarity + quality of life I’d love to talk more! Schedule a complementary discovery session today!
What Are the Benefits You Can Expect?
- Reconnect with your passion and creativity
- Dial down the voice of the inner critic
- Increase your energy and motivation
- Gain understanding of the mind/body connection
- Identify and move beyond draining habits
- Build stronger and more fulfilling relationships
- Deepen your awareness
- Enjoy more peace and happiness in everyday life
Experiences in the FLOURISH program:
This program is awesome, life giving, life changing. And the strange part of that is, in a weird way, it doesn’t seem new or novel or beginner in anyway- it feel ancient. I almost could have bypassed telling you how fantastic and inspiring and exploding this book and program is because in a sense it seems like it’s been here in the world and it’s a resource that one can build on AS A BASE for a really fulfilling life and THAT is what is so amazing- the flow and the guidance and the language and the care- it is solid like a big sequoia tree. It’s just so integrated and complete that it’s hard to believe you just did this! I don’t know if my words are saying how truly impressed I am by your accomplishments and the love and care in which you share your gifts with all of us, and how talented you are at what you do.”
Read what others have to say about Courtney’s coaching here…
Schedule your complementary Discovery Session to learn more.
Courtney Pinkerton, M.Div & M.PP, is a holistic life coach and the founder of Bird in Hand Coaching. She holds dual masters degrees from Harvard Divinity School and Harvard Kennedy School, is the creator of the 8 step FLOURISH Formula Coaching program and publishes a popular blog on soulful living. Courtney teaches regularly on the Enneagram (a personality map), meditation, and mindbody practices to reduce stress as well as supporting busy women who want to unlock their greatest gifts and thrive in their personal lives. She lives in Oak Cliff, Texas with her husband Richard Amory where they try to keep up with their three children and remember to water their garden boxes. Would you like to learn more about coaching options? Schedule a complementary discovery session with Courtney here.